Thursday, April 30, 2020

And Now For Something Completely Different

Needlework Tours and Cruises often posts photos of interesting needlework,  I was fascinated when they posted this chair.
it is from rustique.scot.  It is all done in applique and machine embroidery.  I know someone who is very good at both.  She has had her work on the cover of Quiltmaker Magazine.  (Janet?)  This is my favorite chair. I also really like this one:
I ordered some stuff off their website. They had wrapping paper, cards and posters.  Only the poster was in stock.

It was so cool to see up close the stitching and applique.  It would be so cool to have one of these chairs.
Thank you for all your well wishes yesterday. Everything went fine.
A

2 comments:

  1. What stunning chairs! It would be hard to let anyone sit on it! Glad your medical thing went fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is ok.
    Those chairs are gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete