Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Blast From the Past

When my friend Terry died she gave me Betsy Morgan's casket kit.  I wanted to make it for a long time and never got to Betsy's class. I also wanted to make it as a tribute to Terry.  I finished it last summer.  Of course I changed it to suit me.

I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I finished off the Strawberry Sampler yesterday.  It feels great to finish a big project.  Now what to do next?
I won't be posting tomorrow because I have an all day medical procedure. Ugh.
A

7 comments:

  1. The casket is gorgeous. What a wonderful tribute. This must be the one on the cover of the Willing Hands book? I am sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope your procedure goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Good luck with your procedure tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece you stitched and shared. Hope your procedure went smoothly. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are certainly not routine. Or easy. Stunning stitch and finish. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, & a great tribute to your friend.
    I bought the Willing Hands book, it's awesome.
    Hope your procedure goes well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete