Monday, April 20, 2020

WIP

How am I doing on the Strawberry Sampler? Making progress.  I finally got to the strawberry row.  It is not quite done.  I have four leaves to do at the very end.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one. Can I finish it this week?  I hope so.

Then there are two alphabets and numbers and a decorative flower row. I haven't decided whether to put a last row with my name and the date. We'll see.

I haven't figured how to turn this image 90 degrees. Sorry it is sideways.
Tomorrow I'll show my bouquets.
A

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. What a great surprise to see that you are back to blogging! I can't wait to see what all you have stitched and hear about your trips. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Amy! What a treat it is for all of us to be treated to your blogging again! It's great to see your stitching! Love, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, so glad to see that you are back to blogging and still stitching up a storm! Beautiful sampler!

    Happy stitching! Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty sampler! It's coming along so beautifully! I am back to looking forward to your post every day and that is a happy thing in this time of staying home all day!

    ReplyDelete