Friday, April 10, 2020

More Morris

I'm kind of a William Morris nut. I really like is designs. On the Royal School of Needlework site I saw three kits by DMC of bookmarks using William Morris designs,  Then I found an Etsy shop that I could order them from so I did. I got 2 and a half of them made.  I'm not going to use them for bookmarks.  I want to frame them but I haven't found just the right frame yet.



I have a third one that I'm having trouble getting the motivation to finish.


I got this ceramic pin at the William Morris Museum.


I went on the Needlework Tours and Cruises "Queen to Queen" tour and we got to see a restored house belonging to a friend of Morris that was entirely done in Morris decor.  Cool.
I need to get busy on that third bookmark!
A


4 comments:

  1. So happy to see a post from you! I've missed seeing what you're stitching and finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bookmarks are beautiful. Would they fit any of the friezes on the caskets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry Thief!! I was browsing the gorgeous fabric offerings on Etsy after seeing your mask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It was always so inspiring to see the wonderful projects you work on so thank you for taking the time to share again. Love the William Morris patterns.

    ReplyDelete