Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday

It is a great day here.  The trail was busy this morning at the park.  Lots of weekend runners.  Then I was off to the farmer's market.  I couldn't resist a cinnamon roll.  The bills are paid.  I'm hoping to finish up something stitchy this morning.

Here is what I did yesterday:

My spoon!  I love how this turned out.  It was a quick project.  I didn't know how I would do on the roses but they turned out okay.

 I didn't even change anything on this.  Wouldn't it be great to have a quick project finished every day?  The only problem was I burned myself on the hot glue putting it together.

Amy Mitten is sending my Diligence kit already!  Yeah!  There is a threatened strike for Canadian mail so she is sending the kits early.  Cool.  I probably won't get it until I get home from California.

I'm going to show Claire some stitching while I am visiting. When I was a teacher, I taught 5-year-olds how to make a coaster using plastic canvas and yarn.  Since Claire is 4 1/2, I thought I would show her and see if she is interested.  We'll see how it goes,
A

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to decorate a wayward spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute.
    Have with Claire and stitching with her.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete