I worked on putting the Mermaid Purse together. I found some darker colored dupioni silk for the back. It looks less drab in real life.
So I sewed the front and back together. Then I sewed the twisted cording all around the front and sewed the purse frame onto the purse. I'll have to get some chain for the purse handle.
I found a perfect color of ultrasuede for the lining.
I have to finish sewing the cord to the top of the back. Then I'll fit the lining to the inside. And ta-dah! it will be done. I love it.
I also finished up the fourth panel on Elizabethan Eights and started the fifth which is bargello.
Time is going too fast! It is only five days until I go on the tour. My roommate is already there enjoying estra time in Edinburgh. I'll be there soon!