Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chain

I just went to Hobby Lobby to get some chain for the Mermaid Purse and the Off With Her Head Purse.  This is what I got.  I think it will be pretty easy to attach to the purses.

I put the lining in the Mermaid Purse.  It is just glued at the top.

I kitted up a few things to take with me on my trip.  It will be fun to start something new.  I have a few Catherine Theron small kits.

I wanted to take Drawn Thread's Ricardo's Roses too.

 Who knows if we will have any time to stitch?  But I will be ready!

I got the bargello panel six done on Elizabethan Eights. I changed the colors just a tad.

 I noticed that the chart has a different pattern for the bottom edge of two of the panels.  I'll have to read the instructions to see why.  Of course I didn't notice until I had one of the panels done.  I'm trying to figure out if I have to go back and fix it or not.

Four days to go!
A

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Barbara In OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purses are too cute.
    The 8's look great also.
    At least you packed the important things, that's what I would do too. ;)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete