Wednesday, December 29, 2021

What did Santa Bring?

 I must explain that I order all my Christmas gifts so I always get what I want. DH is happy with this arrangement and wraps what comes in the mail. I got myself some clothes as I've worn the same three pairs of pants forever. Also J Jill said they were going to shut down my card unless I use it. So I used it.

Of course a I wanted stitchy stuff. I am very influenced by what I see on the web. I saw Nicola's new Cohana scissors. I found a shop in the US that carried the scissors as and ordered them.




They are so sharp! I'm very happy with them.

A





2 comments:

  1. Those scissors are gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: Lovely scissores, they are hard to find in USA stores.

    Happy New year
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete