Thursday, December 30, 2021

Gift Parade

 My gift parade continues with this ironing mat. My friend Stasi asked about this wool mat on Facebook, whether it was useful.


 I had seen the mat from Love Sew and was also thinking about it. It is especially useful for quilters for ironing seamed pieces for a quilt. So I ordered it. It has proved useful for me in finishing. It also reminds me I should replace my worn out ironing board cover. Here I am ironing on some interfacing for my beaded macaron.

I have an infusion this afternoon. So I can only do simple stitching for the rest of the day.

It's snowy outside so no walking this morning. Not to mention it is only 28 degrees.

A

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I didn't get the mat for Christmas so will buy one myself. Let me know what you think! Stasi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard those mars are wonderful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete