Friday, December 10, 2021

Needlecase

 It is turning out to be a very nice day, 46 degrees. I may do some walking this afternoon. And the sun is shining. Around here December is known for having very little sunshine. So one has to really appreciate any sun sightings.

I got half of the needlecase that goes with yesterday's strawberry stitched. 


I had a busy morning. The echocardiogram took about 5 minutes. Then I got to go to the grocery store.

The Christmas tree is coming along. I kind of like to overload the tree. No Charlie Brown tree for me!

2 comments:

  1. Please share a pic of your tree when done!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: I hope you get good results from the test.
    Nice start on the needlecase, the strawberry is a sweet design also.
    I look forward to seeing the set finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete