Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Miscellaneous

 Here is a better photo of Come to my Garden, I ironed it as best as I could without getting it wet. You have to be really careful as the Crescent Colors threads can run. I've had the silk ones run but I don't know if the cotton ones do. I don't want to take any chances.


This is the top of the strawberry, it is all done now. I'm working on the needlecase.
A close up of a few ornaments on my tree.
This round ornament is a favorite. I made it many years ago.
DH got the extension cord that I needed. The lights aren't distributed very well but it is too much hassle to fix them.
The house around the corner from us is all decorated for Christmas.
A


5 comments:

  1. Amy, You’ve given me such a smile. It’s that embroidered felt star in the third photo…I stitched that set from Vogue patterns a million years ago. It’s very happy for me, to discover that you and I were sharing a stitching journey long before Cabinet of Curiosities. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: Merry Christmas, just think its next week already.
    Come To My Garden is beautiful, I am looking forward to seeing it framed.
    Your tree is lovely, I just let my lights be if they are not in the right place its okay with me.
    Your strawberry top is so pretty, the button adds such a sweet touch.
    Loving your ornaments.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beauty, for sure.
    Love all of your ornaments.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Amy,
    It's been so much fun seeing your needlework these past few weeks, whether it was your work in progress or finishes! And what a delight to see your tree and hand-made ornaments. So glad you are going out a bit! Love, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on the Garden Sampler! Your tree is great! I remember doing some of those embroidered felt ornaments from a Vogue pattern back in the '70's. They were my first 'stitched' ornaments and I love them to this day.

    ReplyDelete