Monday, December 20, 2021

Needlecase

 Here is the finished needlecase from Erica Michaels.





After stitching the front I lost the thread card. So frustrating! So I had to find the threads called for in my stash. Luckily I had most of the threads but I couldn't find any WDW Collard greens so I had to substitute. Then I decided to withdraw 2 threads for the hem stitching. My corners aren't perfect but whatever.

This project is all done. I'm feeling like Christmas so I grabbed a Just Nan mouse chart. I saw that a YouTuber hung her Just Nan mice  and mouse houses on her Christmas tree. Hey, I could do that. 

I walked this morning after being lazy for the last two days. DH is going to soccer so I need to wrap something I ordered for him while he's gone. 

A

3 comments:

  1. Amy: Beautiful needlecase, I love seeing what you are working on, you pick such lovely designs to work on.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful set.
    It would be so cute to have a small tree with just mice.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty little set, Amy. And you are too harsh a critic of yourself--the finishing is great!

    ReplyDelete