Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Small Kit

 This is a small kit from The French Needle.






The French Needle has several sweet little heart kits. I chose the most colorful one. I like that the design is printed on the felt. Transferring patterns is a pain. So glad I don't have to with this kit. It will be fun to play with this.

It's cold this morning, 24 degrees. So I'm waiting to walk until after DH gets back from the grocery store. I'm hoping he can find a Sunday Roaster chicken. That's what we want  to make for Christmas. I'm hoping to finish stitching the Just Nan mouse today.

A

2 comments:

  1. Amy: This is so pretty, I have done a few designs in the past from The French needle, I like their kits.
    This is lovely.
    I hope you find the perfect size chicken, we are having turkey legs.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart is so pretty!
    It's only 23 degrees here!
    marilyn

    ReplyDelete