Saturday, November 13, 2021

Whitework

 I am a lucky duck. I went on a tour where I got to have class with Jenny Adin Christie. She brought lots of stuff for a little shop. I got her book on whitework. I was interested in looking through it since I read that Jenny is writing another book on whitework. The book I have looks like a book of lessons. Since I have made many of her kits, I know her directions are very clear and understandable. I will definitely get her new book when it is available next year. 


(Trying not to show too much)
I found directions in this book about doing trailing stitch. It shows what to do when two lines cross which would have been helpful when I was working on Wreath of Roses. There are instructions on doing way more complex stitches too. I have one of her whitework kits that I haven't started - yet.

Snow and rain today so I'm not walking with all the slush outside. 
DH looked for a frozen turkey breast at the grocery store yesterday. No luck. On to Plan B. What is Plan B? Don't know yet!
A


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a beautiful book.
    Snow here in Minnesota and cold.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to what you make with Whitework.
    No snow here, just dark, cold, & rain.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete