Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday

 Today is Friday.I sort of messed up this week. I thought I had published a post on Wednesday but it didn't show up. I went back and fixed it so it appeared late Wednesday night. Infusion on Thursday and nothing got done. I got my last kit in the mail from a club I signed up for. I am very glad to be done with club kits.

This is what I got in the mail:



It isn't "me" so I'll give it to somebody. I got a nice thread holder with the kit. 



I like it. I also got a needle minder and a chicken. I don't use needle minders and the chicken, well, I have too many goofy things already.

We got snow last night but it is warm enough that most of it melted. 

A

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was another kit by Cathy.
    The needle minder is very pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: I have not seen this kit before, where did you sign up for her club kits? just curious.
    Interesting needle minder and thread holder.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete