Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Bunny

 I started stitching the bunny from the Garden Thief together. Do I have the blackwork ears done? Nope. My problem is that I don't want to stitch a million carrots on the ears. So I am deciding whether to stitch a different pattern on the ears or just sew a printed fabric on the ears. Actually it is about sixty two carrots. I don't want to do that. 



The construction across the street continues. Today more trees are being cut down. It shakes our whole house when a tree falls. They are having to be very careful as some of the trees are quite close to power lines. It is nice to go out walking just to see what they've done. There are lots of hills made of wood chips.

Our guild had a zoom meeting on Sunday. Susan Greening Davis gave the program showing many samplers. I enjoyed it very much.

I won't let myself start anything new until I get the Queen borders done. Maybe that will encourage me to get my rear in gear.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of carrots to stitch!
    Are they putting in a subdivision by you?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a load of carrots, I can see why you do not want to do so many.
    We had four 85 foot trees taken down last summer, it did make our new windows shutter.
    I walk every morning at 04:00, so quiet and peaceful, the dogs love it, they get walked individually.

    Have a lovely day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete