Tuesday, November 30, 2021

On a Roll

 I showed you the little stockings I wanted to finally finish. And I did! I got them all done. They have been laying around in my sewing room forever. Long ago I did finishing for a needlework shop. At one time I felt like I could finish Christmas stockings in my sleep. 

This is how they turned out:




DH sent them off yesterday in a box of gifts for the grandchildren. I put a candy cane in each one. Two of them are more suited to California weather than where we live. DS#2 was going to get a tree this past Sunday. Our tree isn't usually up until the 15th unless I throw a hissy fit. I may change out the stitched samplers for Christmas ones and change the pillows on the sofa while I'm at it.

A

6 comments:

  1. The stockings are too cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the stockings, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are perfect, so sweet.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whose pattern is the Eiffel Tower? My Daughter would love
    that one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Eiffel Tower stocking is a Donna Kooler design from a book called 555 Cross Stitch Motifs. It is out of print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I goofed. The Eiffel Tower is by Blackbird designs and is called Souvenir of Paris. I think it is in one of their books.

      Delete