Monday, November 8, 2021

One More Motif

 I am so almost done stitching the tray from the The Garden Thief. 

Four sides and the top and bottom.

Some projects seem like they take forever. This is one of them. After I get the tray all put together there is only the thimble holding rabbit to do. It's ears are stitched bit all the rest is black felt.

Boy was I tired last night and trying to keep my eyes open until my standard bedtime. It is nice to wake up to some light but hard to see it getting dark so early. Ah, winter.

Going out to eat today with a gift card. Thanks Celia! 

Question of the day: how does a senator afford to drive a Maserati?

A

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be so beautiful.
    I hope you have a wonderful meal.


    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project!
    Hope your meal was great!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete