Monday, November 1, 2021

One More Page

 I've nearly finished the whole page I was working on of Come to the Garden.

That means I've reached the width of this project. It is getting bigger and bigger.

There are still several pages to go. It is great to see progress.
I got my teeth cleaned this morning. I also got a new ATM card. I hadn't used my old card for a long time.
If you don't use it for a year, it gets cancelled. 
We had at least 20-some trick-or-treaters last night. Luckily DH got Halloween candy we like in case we had a lot left over. (My favorite is Butterfingers!) Yum.
A



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful embroidery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: Those are a load of cross's on the fabric, I so much like the colors of thread on this design.
    How many more pages do you have left?

    Catherine

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete