Tuesday, November 9, 2021

I Did It!

 I worked on the finishing of Wreath of Roses all day yesterday and I did it. I finished it. I am really proud that I got it done. Some parts are a little messy. I wish I could redo the pockets but I don't have the materials to do that. It is what it is. I tried to follow all the finishing directions.

I am very happy that this project is all done.
There is a felt pad for pins and felt pages for needles.

I followed the directions for the loop but didn't like how it turned out so I cut it off and tried again doing a hedebo the way that I have done before. I am happy with it now.

The pocket isn't as even and straight as I would like. It holds a needle threader.

This pocket looks a bit better but still not as even as I would like. I had to sew two pieces of the lining back together. I don't think it is that noticeable.

There was a lot of hand sewing to put this together. Now to concentrate on The Garden Thief tray. 

We have a lovely day today. I better enjoy it while I can!

A

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty, & functional too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, stop it! You are too, too critical of yourself. I think your finishing is wonderful on this piece. Now sit back and be proud of a beautiful needle book!

    ReplyDelete