Friday, November 5, 2021

Project Bag

 This is the third bag that my friend Vicki made for me. 

I was happy to have finished this as it had been languishing for a couple of years. I found this quilt top I had started a long time ago. I totally forgot that I made this. It was the right colors for finishing this bag.

I like the quilt top lining. 
I tried some Pumpkin spice latte and it was very good. I also ad a piece of pumpkin roll. It was so good. DH doesn't like pumpkin so I was glad to eat pumpkin stuff. Now there is just one more thing I want to try, pumpkin spice tea. I just bought a tin of it so I can make some. Neat.
A


3 comments:

  1. very pretty bag.
    I like Pumpkin stuff too, buy hubby doesn't :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: This is a lovely bag beautiful finish and coordinating fabric choice.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can NEVER have too many bags, especially such personal and pretty ones like yours, Amy!

    ReplyDelete