Friday, October 8, 2021

Sewn in Friendship

 I finished all the stitching on Sewn i Friendship.  This is made with two charts. One is from Heartstring Samplery  and the other from Plum Street Samplers. 


The white (WDW Grits) doesn't show up very well even though I used Edinburgh Sand linen.

There are open places of linen but that's okay.

I meant to iron this and start on the finish-finishing. But I didn't get around to it yesterday. Maybe I can do it this afternoon. 

It was raining when I woke up but when it stopped, I went walking. Good for me!

A

2 comments:

  1. This is o pretty, I think you said in one of your post it was going to be a drum, I hope I am right!
    This will be a beauty when finished.
    I like that you used two different patterns.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete