Monday, October 4, 2021

Another Part

 I'm working on Amy Mitten's The Garden Thief. I want to finish the carrot pull for the tape measure cover. I just have the curly strings on the carrot top left to finish. It is my goal to finish this today. I probably should have lined the linen with some muslin before stitching as I can see the shadow of the black thread on the carrot. Yes, I could remake it. But no, I don't want to.

I started the tray. This is one of the sides.


These are the pieces I need to stitch for the tray.


Looks like rain so I haven't walked yet. Another goal today is to find the Dinky Dye silks I bought for the SAL I signed up for. The first part was released on September 30th. It looks like something that could be stitched in a day or two. 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful set, I like the carrot and the tape measure is so sweet.
    Amy has really blossomed with her designing, she is amazing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete