Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Come to the Garden

 I am working on a third page of the Come to the Garden chart. 


I'd like to finish the page today. 
There is an angel on the left side I want to work over to.
It is overcast today and DH is at the grocery store. I can go walking when he comes back. The dogs next door are howling. They do that when they hear a siren. I can't hear the siren until it gets closer. 
I didn't find the thread I was looking for but I didn't look yet.  I put it in a safe place so I wouldn't lose it!
A


4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty project! The butterfly always captures my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful design, I agree with Jackie, the butterfly really pops on this design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this great articles, keep posting these kinds of articles
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    SA GAMING

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are so vibrant & pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete