Saturday, October 9, 2021

Here and There

 I trimmed and ironed Sewn in Friendship. I need to trim some more off the top and bottom. 



I tried to take out the Wreath of Roses "d". It was really hard to do so I think I'll have to cut threads to get them get the d out.  Maybe I'll start at the s and work back to the d.



I started the angel on Come to the Garden.



I didn't start the SAL yet. I made an apple pie instead. I was wondering if I could freeze apple slices as I had 5 apples left over after making the pie. So I googled and yes, you can slice and freeze apple slices. It is good to coat them in water with lemon juice in it so they won't turn brown. 

A

2 comments:

  1. You have such lovely designs you are working on, after ironing a piece they always look so different, I am really looking forward to seeing the finished Sewn In friendship,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete