Thursday, October 14, 2021

Pins and Needles

 I got the writing all done on Wreath of Roses. 


Each of the roses is stitched in at least two colors so this will take awhile. I'm so tempted to skip ahead and do a leaf or two. So far, so good. 

I went walking this morning under threat of rain. Don't think I wasn't tempted to say I'm not walking, it looks like rain. I'm always glad I walked Especially since I sit way too much. My Apple watch tells me to stand up every hour but I don't do it most of the time. (Lazy)

A

2 comments:

  1. Hello: Nice work, I am one who walks every morning at 04:00 with my dogs, I was in a mist this morning, it was cold but felt good, the evening walks are what I do not care for I am wanting to go to bed instead.
    Have a lovely week-end.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete