Friday, October 1, 2021

October

 Well, the infusion took way longer than I expected. So I missed posting yesterday. Here is where I am on Amy Mitten's queen for the top of a casket. I'm working on the borders, almost done with one side. I wasn't sure how the borders would look but I'm happy with them so far. 




I didn't trust myself to work on this while on full chemo but now I think I can. My plaited braid stitch is getting better. You should see my friend Victoria Laine do plaited braid - perfection. 

I can't believe it is October already. 

A

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!
    Yes, where did September go?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning piece.
    I think your braid will look perfect.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information checkout daily online horoscope

    ReplyDelete