Monday, October 18, 2021

Come to the Garden

 I finished another page of Come to the Garden.



I discovered that the color floss I was using for the line in the border was wrong! No way am I changing it. I was supposed to use a darker color of brown. Since I am using a lighter color of linen some of the other floss colors weren't showing up. The bee wings were invisible so I outlined them in a light blue (927) and the inside line of the border was 422 but I changed it to 420. I outlined the white flowers in the strawberries in a gold.  I'm pretty impressed that I've gotten this far. I have to check out the next page. 

It was lovely walking outside even though it is only 50 degrees. 
My computer reminded me that six years ago today I was in a rainy York in the UK and actually ate Yorkshire pudding at a pub.



What a great trip that was.

A

2 comments:

  1. Greetings: That pudding sound yummy.
    You have done great progress on this piece, it is such a beautiful design.
    I walk every morning at 04:00 each dog gets a half hour walk, it is chilly here now, in the 40s in the a.m. before the sun comes up.
    Have a wonderful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete