Wednesday, October 13, 2021

SAL

 I got the first section of the SAL (stitch along) all done. This is the start of Rooky Woods by Tempting Tangles. 


The next section comes out tomorrow. I'm liking the variegated floss colors.

I am not sure about the color floss used in back stitching the leaf veins so I didn't put all of the back stitching in.

I have heard of Tempting Tangles. It appears to be lots of stitch-along designs rather than just a chart design company.

It was very foggy this morning when I went walking. And it is trash pick-up day so one has to watch out for garbage trucks. And barking dogs. And puddles. 

A

2 comments:

  1. They have some great SAL's!
    Can't wait to see more of this.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never went to there site, thank-you for sharing the information.
    This looks like a sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete