Saturday, November 28, 2020

Working on the Pear

 I've made good progress on the pear.  Here is the third section.

I decided to use an obnoxious yellow green color as the x in the middle.  Boy does that change the look.The color is perfect for a pear and not too wild. It looks totally different from the original.
I think I can finish this section today.
  I'm a little late posting because I was making cookies. A year ago today I almost died from sepsis. I'm very grateful to be here and picking out things to get my grandchildren for Christmas. (I still don't understand Pokemon?)

The frame I ordered should come today.

A

6 comments:

  1. I’m glad you’re still here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.
    Glad you recovered.
    We missed you!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have come so far, Amy! We are ALL blessed to know you, we are proud of you and your courage, and we love you! -BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are still here! My son became obsessed with Pokémon when he was 8 or 9. He is 32 now and still obsessed. I didn’t understand it then, don’t understand it now. I do remember having to paint and then cut out a Pikachu jack-o-lantern one year. Enjoy your cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Amy so happy you got through your septic event and please God 2021 brings you even better health!
    dq

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you survived your health scare last year! I hope you continue to feel better and better! I sorely missed your blog while you were away for so long, and I look forward to your posts every day! The colors on your pear are yummy. It is a fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete