Saturday, November 21, 2020

Thread Obsession

 Hi, my name is A and I have a thread obsession. I had some money in my paypal account and so it was burning a hole in my pocket.  I was tempted by Vicki Clayton latest color offerings and I bought this month's rubbed and regular colors.


Here they are altogether:
I used Vicki Clayton silks when I was stitching the butterfly at the top of the poem and love how it turned out. 


I am gluing! I am putting paper on the back of the Strawberry sampler and on one side of a casket.  When they are dry I can put them together. It has taken me quite a while to get to this point.
Thank you Janet for the encouragement! (She has three caskets finished!!)
I signed up for Netflix as I was discouraged by days when there was nothing to watch. I've been enjoying it a lot.
A



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful threads.
    Netflix has some good shows.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been more help! Don’t miss the Queen’s Gambit!

    ReplyDelete