Thursday, November 5, 2020

Mirror Image

 I am so excited to get this kit from Inspirations.  It is called Mirror Image by Susan O'Connor. I imagined it larger but it is small.  About 6 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches overall. It's beautiful. 

Look at how many threads are used ! 
There is a very fine muslin and satin to stitch on.
The first thing to do is transfer the design on to the satin. 
I should finish the David Smyth's garden by Susan O'Connor first! I have worked out how to deal with that project. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I've also come to a decision on the Queens Sampler. 
Yesterday was a wonderful day for walking. We have a few more lovely days to come. 
Time for a cup of coffee.
A


2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful kit! You have so many lovely things to work on! I hope you get to finish ALL of them so we can see what they look like all made up! It's real eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like I've said before, I want to come live at your house & get the mail! :)
    It's beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete