Monday, November 2, 2020

Chit Chat on a Monday

 Chit chat on a Monday. On Halloween we had exactly one trick or treater, the little boy across the street who dressed as a monster.  That means we have a bunch of Butterfingers left over! DH bought two bags of fun size bars.  I happen to love Butterfingers at the moment. I am limited by strictures in my colon from eating a lot of solid food so I'll save them. Then on Sunday we had our first snow.  It was lake effect snow and didn't stick around very long. No farmer's market this weekend,  It is over until next April. This year DH found a booth that was selling macarons.  He bought me a bag of various sizes and flavors of macarons. Yum!

I love that the Post Office delivers some packages on Sunday.  I was surprised to get two more of the kits I ordered from Inspirations. Fantastic, I will show you those this week.

I went looking for finishing instructions for Theresa Baird's Bee-lieve smalls. I couldn't find any instructions but I did find some photos. It confirmed that the pin cushion goes inside the needlebook along with the needle pages.  There is also a scissors pocket that I haven't stitched yet.





I ironed interfacing on the pieces and pressed the seams so I'm ready to put the scissors fob and pin cushion together.  I have to find a lining material for the needlebook.
A



2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful set.
    No snow here yet, & no Trick or Treaters.
    Those macarons looks delicious!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I baked macaroons after tasting the chocolate dipped ones with dried cranberries from Au Bon Pain at Cleveland Clinic. Practically lived on them, copied them, and now want to bake some. No one came to our door and I am ashamed to admit that I ate an entire bag of Reese's cups in two days.

    ReplyDelete