Monday, November 9, 2020

Some Finishing

 I got some finishing done.  The Theresa Baird free project Bee-lieve is gradually getting done.

The pin cushion and scissors fob are done. 
Here what the backs look like.
I used some William Morris fabric for the inside of the needlebook.
The pin cushion is too fat to fit nicely inside the needlebook.  But that's okay. I like to stuff my projects firmly.

I still have to nun stitch the needle pages and stitch the bee scissors pocket. I only have the main larger pin cushion after I finish the needlebook. I should take a photo of all the pieces so far. Maybe tomorrow.

It is supposed to get to 77 degrees today.  Wow, who would guess that it is November!

A


3 comments:

  1. Your sewing set looks terrific! Theresa has been posting finishing instructions on her blog. Did you help write it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set came out darling! What a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful set.
    The weather has been perfect for November!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete