I was afraid the bottom of the Home Sweet Home box was wonky.
The top and bottom arcs weren't the same size and didn't look like they were part of the same oval shape.
I was not sure they were going to turn out. I have lots of linen so I figured I could do it over if it didn't turn out well.
I worked on it yesterday knowing that I could cover a variety of mistakes with flowers and well placed leaves.
It is turning out better than I thought it would. It looks like the picture of the bottom.
I'm not done yet but it's looking good. I may have to add to the arcs but I don't know yet if I have to.
I hope to finish the background stitching of the pinball today. Just a little bit left to do.
I still have one bathroom to finish cleaning but I got my steps in so everything is okay. We're going out to eat tonight. Yeah!