Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Time to Finish

 I went downstairs to the laundry area where my ironong board is.  I got all the pieces to The Garden Thief pressed. I ironed the printed freezer paper onto the felt. I'm ready to start putting this bad boy together.



First thing I have to do is the hedebo stitch on the top and bottom of the black felt. This is going to be so cute!
I slacked off today and didn't go walking. It is supposed to rain this afternoon. A flossTuber (Theresa Craig) that hasn't posted for 18 months posted today. It was so nice to hear how and what she is doing. It's like there is hope that things can get better. She is in Australia. 

Happy Tuesday!

A

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set this is going to be!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, I am so looking forward to seeing them finished.
    We are finally getting rain, it was a hot summer and very dry.
    I walk the dogs at 4 a.m. its peaceful and so pretty with the stars shining.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete