Friday, September 10, 2021

Late

 I completely forgot to post something earlier. So here it goes. Here is my progress on the needlecase of The Garden Thief.

I'm working on the last piece and looking forward to putting it together, There is a mistake in the first row. I am one thread off about half way across. Do I fix it? Can you even notice the problem? I haven't decided yet. Right now I'm leaving it. I can go back and fix it if I can't live with it. It is 40 count over two. I'm pretty proud to have stitched this as I wasn't sure I could handle the 40 count.
This will be the little pocket for a rabbit shaped thread winder. that goes in the middle of the piece I'm working on.
I signed up for a SAL. I'll tell you about it tomorrow - if I remember!
A


2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a beautiful set!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: This is such a lovely design, I am not able to see one thread off, me I would leave it but it is up to you.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete