Wednesday, September 8, 2021

So Nice I Bought it Twice

 I started something new. It is Teresa Kogut's Come to the Garden. 



Then the other day I was going through a basket of stuff and ran across the same chart! Duh, I hate when I accidentaly buy the same chart twice.

The chart calls for 40 count linen but I am stitching it on 36 count.


The butterfly is my favorite motif. A couple of the colors are too close to each other (GA Flax and 422). I really like the design. 

I have an all day  appointment tomorrow and may not get a chance to post. 

A

3 comments:

  1. We've all done that. Must mean we love that design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure almost all of us have done the same thing.
    I once bought a pattern twice and then could not find either one realizing I had lent them out, now that's a duh for me.
    It is a lovely designs, I am looking forward to seeing the finish design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty design.
    I think we've all done that at some point.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete