Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Wow, Look what I Did

 I can believe I actually finished this -almost. I worked really hard to get this all stitched. I learned a lot by stitching this. Heaven knows it isn't perfect.  

The front:


The back:
This is what I have left to do, glue the green page to the linen, front and back. It was a little scary having to tear of the cover of the mini book but now it is ready to be glued back in.







I had already traced the date when I started this so I didn't try to change it to 2021. I was supposed to completely encrust the cover with sequins and beads but opted to just scatter them. It has a loop for hanging on a Christmas tree and red silk ribbon ties to hold the book closed.

I did it!!

A

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Amy!
    Love that little doll too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: That is so pretty, the stitching is lovely.
    I agree with Marilyn that the doll is so cute.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to know about the little doll. She is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos, Amy! Another brave stitching project done beautifully!

    ReplyDelete