Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Progress on Mirror Image

 I forgot to tell you that this is an embroidered surround for a small mirror. I've been trying to build on the elements I have stitched. 


So far it is going pretty well. On to the strawberries.

It was already over 80 degrees when I went walking this morning. I have doctor's appointments tomorrow. Ugh. 

I was sorry to read that Barb Adams of Blackbird Designs passed away this past weekend. BFF and I had a class with Barb and Alma a few years ago at  Stitchville's Spring Fling. They were so nice.

A

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece.
    It's cooler here today after a storm moved through.
    Yes, very sad news of Barb's death.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: Nice Progress, this is such a pretty design and frame.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete