Saturday, July 3, 2021

Saturday

 There are several things I want to order from Mary Corbet on Needle'n Thread. Everything I wanted to order was out of stock. So when a couple of thing came  back in stock last week. I ordered them. I finally decided to get the latest book from Elisabetta Sforza. I have two other books by her. She does the most beautiful embroidery. This one is called A Sea to Stitch. Mary stitched the "M" and it was gorgeous.

There are two sizes of the initials.

I was interested in the linen samples Mary put together.  There are two assortments but only one was in stock so I ordered that too. I had never heard of the linens in this assortment. The pieces of linen are big enough to make a project. The Caster Sugar one is 12 inches by 12 inches and suited to embroidery as it is 53/63 count. I could use this linen to stitch an "A" from A Sea to Stitch.

Walking is done. Time to stitch.

A


3 comments:

  1. A: Mary's items sell so fast.
    This is a lovely book.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful book.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that book too! It so beautiful and lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete