Friday, July 30, 2021

Happy Mail

 I got a couple of kits in the mail. They are kits from the latest issue of Inspirations Magazine. These are beaded little coin purses with a zipper around the edge.

This is what is in the kit.

The secret of these kits is that you stitch on the fabric pattern. I have some larger beading kits that look hard so I thought I would try a smaller easier kit first. There are four choices of color, I picked these two.

I actually found some more of this fabric on an Etsy seller's site called kimonomomo and couldn't resist ordering some. I blame the chemo, it makes me want to order stuff.

A

2 comments:

  1. That is some happy mail.
    The Macaron balls look so pretty, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
    I am also looking forward to seeing the coin purses finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the coolest stuff!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete