Thursday, July 22, 2021

Amy Mitten's Queen

 I made some good progress with Amy Mitten's Queen.  I measured how tall the casket was and figured out where I needed to put the bottom edge of the design.


Not a lot left to do and she will be finished. I've ordered another book of blackwork designs in my quest to find a design to put on either side of the queen I figure that I need to stitch 45 stitches on each side to fit the entire top of the casket. I ran out of thread to finish her hands. But I can finish everything else. I think she is gorgeous. 

Off to a test today. 

A

3 comments:

  1. Blackwork Journey, Elizabeth Almond, has lots of free blackwork patterns on her website. Google Blackwork Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did make good progress, she is lovely.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete