Saturday, July 17, 2021

Crowning Glory

 My BFF alerted me to a class being offered by Sassy Jacks. I signed up and was lucky to get in as there were only a couple of spots left. It is a Zoom class. I got the kit in the mail this week. The Zoom class is in early August. It is a pin cushion with a crown on it. I have a thing for crowns. There is also a box that will be covered and lined with paper. It is a very nice kit. Somebody d lots of work to make it easy for the stitcher to put it together. 

I actually started and finished the stitching yesterday. Yes, I would love to continue and try to put it together. But I'm going to try and wait until class time.
I just discovered that the pattern for cutting the paper is on the back. Even a bottle of the PVA glue is included along with a brush for putting the glue on. See the crown waxer?

Now back to Dreaming Frida. 

Happy Saturday!

A


3 comments: