Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Thread

 Okay, in a weak moment I ordered thread.  Not thread needed for a project but Victoria Clayton silk thread, called Hand-Dyed Fibers.  I used to be in her variegated premium silk club and got a certain number of her colors every month.  I think she has started up monthly groups where you can sign up for solid silks or variegated silks.  I got a packet of each kind last month.

These are the variegated silks.

These are the solid silks. I like that I got a whole family of pinks plus four shades of gold and three shades of green. Lovely colors.
And there is a nice variety of variegated silks.

I think I'll use that lightest pink for the cheeks of my second queen.

A

2 comments:

  1. Amy years ago when she did this i did the floss of the month and was the best investment EVER! Love love love her silk floss!

    ReplyDelete