Saturday, October 3, 2020

Happy Mail

 I got some floss I ordered yesterday.  It is from Madrid.  I first saw it on Jan Hicks' blog. So I looked it up on Etsy.  I had been looking for a big hank of floss to stitch Death by Cross Stitch (Long Dog Samplers).

I wanted a dark variegated blue.  I ordered a hank from Missus Sedas y mas. I was warned that it may take a while to get to me with the mail the way it is. I got it yesterday.


The package also had a skein of floss in Oxide and a needle minder.




 Nice gifts. It is hard to pick a color on line as the computer may not show the color well. I was hoping for a darker midnight blue but I do like the colors here. I really like the small skein colors. A hank is a lot of floss!

A

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    Reminds me of a Mermaid color.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous color! It will be wonderful in your Death By Cross Stitch.

    ReplyDelete