Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Passion For Needlework III

 I got the third book in the Passion for Needlework series in the mail yesterday. I ordered it the day it came out in Australia, September 18.  I was surprised that it only took about two weeks to get here.

  I was also surprised at the size of the book.  It is big! 

It has over 200 pages. A friend was put off by the price but let me tell you, it is worth it! I think the price in Australian dollars is 59.95. In US dollars that is about 42 dollars. After seeing the book. I think it is worth $100 or more. This book could keep me busy for a year or more.
It has twelve projects in the book. 
This much of the book is instructions for making the projects. More than half the book is instructions and there are pattern pages in the back pocket of the book.
Susan O'Connor's Mirror is my favorite project in the book. Some of the projects have kits available already.  I've ordered five of the kits and will order more as they become available.

Of course I want to stitch the design that is a variation on William Morris's Strawberry Thief.

It is nice to get the kits rather than run around trying to find places to order all of the parts.

This book has such luscious photos, you could just look at them all day long. Inspirations is known for their beautiful photography, Great book!

A

1 comment: