Monday, October 19, 2020

A Week of Happy Mail

 First of all a kind and generous friend sent me the most precious needlebook.

Thank you Molly! It is a design by Georgina Bellamy.  I recognized that name, she designed the little turtle in Passion for Needlework III. It is mostly done in metal threads.  And I love fish! I am awed by my friend's thoughtfulness and generosity. I will treasure thus needlebook.

This is the first and smallest kit I bought from Inspirations.  It is from issue 108 of Inspirations magazine.
It has linen,DMC floss and a needle.  It will be an easy stitch. I don't know if I will make it into the small pillow like the magazine.  I love blue and white things, especially delft sruff.
I printed out the instructions from my digital copy of the magazine that I get from Zinio.

I have clean teeth today and I got my covid test.  The test took about ten seconds!
A



2 comments: