Saturday, October 24, 2020

Happy Mail Day 4

 I've had this kit on my mind since I saw it in Issue 105 of Inspirations Magazine.



 I think I could actually do this.  It isn't very big, it's a coin purse.  I have Margaret Lee's beading book and another kit of hers that I started.  I was kind of overwhelmed trying to do this other kit.  It requires an area to spread out all the beads and threads and tools. I had to get it out of the way and haven't gotten it back out again. 



This Sakura kit is doable and I love how the finished purse looks.

This is what is in the kit:


Today I turn 47 in hex, DH tells me. I am grateful to have made it this far. This past year has been very challenging. My friends and family have been a wonderful support to me. Thank you for being there and caring about me.
A


4 comments:

  1. I’m not sure what 45 in hex means but I remember a great birthday of yours in England 5 years ago! Happy day to you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know what 45 in hex means either but i hope you are well Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what that means :D I come from a computer background. Happy Birthday! I was very tempted to get this kit. I still might, but for now I got the kit for the design in the newest inspirations book. I love Margaret's designs.

    ReplyDelete