Friday, October 23, 2020

A Mystery

 I got a package in the mail on Tuesday. DH says did you order something? No, not that I remember.  Is it a birthday present? Did someone send me something? The package was rectangular and from SketchBox. Cool. I opened it up and it had art supplies in it.  You can get a subscription for getting a box every month.  This box was the premium box for October called "Ink". 

There is a card describing all the things in the box.

This was in the box. Wow I haven't worked with ink like this before.  Included is an inspiration card showing an artist's creation using the items in the box. Very cool.

Who would sent me this?  Somebody who knows I like art stuff. Someone who maybe knows I have painted with watercolors. This is my best watercolor.




 Who sent this box? I don't know! Whoever did, I thank you.  You are generous and thoughtful. Let me know who you are!

A


2 comments: